Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I want you to show meeeeeeee.....

I had a late night.  Or an early morning, depending on how you look at it.  Let's suffice it to say, it involved a few fun people, multiple bars and ended with us closing a strip club.  Now let's just be clear, I love a strip club!  Those are some hardworking ladies!  I made a friend last night, I think her name is Amber, but she tells people it's Asa, but I think she told me her "not dancer name" because I can keep a secret (clearly).  Anyway, Amber/Asa and I slow danced on the stage, 8th grade style and including a few twirls of each other around - her in a skimpy outfit, me in my clothes - to Foreigner "I want to know what love is".  Then she took my business card, and she told me she would take me horseback riding next week cuz I'm "super adorable".  I'm pretty certain she is going to be my new bff. I'm just hoping we have the same shoe size, because I have zero heels that are clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment